Speaking and Writing:
Speaking topics include:
- Home Education: Debunking the Myths, Exploring the Opportunities
- Becoming an activist in your own neighborhood: Engaging with and inspiring others to ponder the true purpose of education.
- The Liberated Learner: A radical approach to a Christian education
- The Curriculum Delusion: How curriculum is holding our children back from being all that they could be.
- Every Parent an Educator: What your child needs to learn, regardless of where they go to school.
- The Motivated Learner: What happens when the student becomes the teacher?
- Stories: How your family can become a story-loving, story-telling, and story-writing one!
- Stories in Art: How to use story to engage with famous works of art.
- Motherhood: Don’t worry, your kids will teach you everything you need to know!
Writing topics include:
- Home Education
- Community engagement
- Self-directed learning
- Christian Unschooling/Self-directed learning
- Education philosophy
- Living in Community
Schedule a meeting to chat about having Brittany speak at your event or write for your blog/publication by clicking HERE.
Do you have a gut feeling that the traditional school setting is not serving your child well? Do you want your child to have more time to explore their own interests and desires? Are you tired of the rat race and just want to allow your children to enjoy their childhood?
Schedule your FREE 30-minute consultation today by clicking HERE.
Or send me a note and I’ll get back to you about my e-mail, phone, and Zoom services: firstname.lastname@example.org