For general enquiries, please send me a note at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I run art workshops for community organizations (libraries, community centres, churches, home educating families, etc.) as well as private gatherings (team-building for businesses, hen parties, etc). Get in touch for more information: Click here for a list of workshops that I am currently running.
- Vintage Collage
- Found Poetry
- Design your own board games (family session).
- “You & Me” Decoupage Journal (family session).
- Stories and Art (family session).
Speaking and Writing:
Schedule a meeting to chat about having Brittany speak at your event or write for your blog/publication by clicking HERE.
Speaking topics include:
- Home Education: Debunking the Myths, Exploring the Opportunities
- Community Connections (workshop): Consider the assets of your family and local community to build mutually beneficial relationships and authentic learning experiences.
- The Liberated Learner: A radical approach to a Christian education
- Every Parent an Educator: What your child needs to learn, regardless of where they go to school.
- Stories: How your family can become a story-loving, story-telling, and story-writing one!
- Stories in Art: How to use story to engage with famous works of art.
- Motherhood: Don’t worry, your kids will teach you everything you need to know!
- Why art matters in education and in life.
Writing topics include:
- Home Education
- Community engagement
- Education philosophy
- Heritage/Ancestry and our Sense of Belonging
- Living in Community, The importance of place
- Art and Faith
- Why Art Matters
Community Event Planning:
Do you have a gut feeling that the traditional school setting is not serving your child well? Do you want your child to have more time to explore their own interests and desires? Are you tired of the rat race and want to allow your children to enjoy their childhood?
Schedule your FREE 30-minute consultation today by clicking HERE. Or send me a note and I’ll get back to you about my e-mail, phone, and Zoom, and online services: email@example.com